How do I get the money to hire an Accident Attorney - Injury Lawyer?The following is excerpted from our BLOG on SettlementBoard.com > Law Blog
You made the difficult but necessary decision to engage in personal injury litigation. But how are you going to pay for it? Fortunately, many Sacramento personal injury attorneys work on what is known as a contingency basis. This means that they do not collect a fee unless they obtain a recovery for you. While this is often a benefit enjoyed by clients of the Law Offices of Mark A. Doughty, we recognize that it is not applicable to every case. Therefore, several options for financing your personal injury attorneys in the Sacramento Area are listed below at other attorney's offices:
• Discuss a payment plan with your injury attorney in the Sacramento Valley. It is not uncommon for clients to tell their counsel that a substantial payment or immediate retainer is not feasible for them. Your personal injury attorneys in Sacramento may provide payment plans for individuals such as yourself.
• Talk to a loan company that finances California injury attorneys. Some of these organizations may offer a contingency-basis loan, even if your injury attorney in Sacramento does not. This means that you only need to repay the money you borrowed if your case is won or settled.
• Research low or no-cost legal aid options. You may be able to secure a personal injury attorney in Sacramento through your local legal aid society. Look for community organizations that offer reduced fees for legal services. The Sacramento injury attorney who is retained may be a highly competent professional who volunteers his or her services. In addition, if you belong to a professional organization, such as a union for police officers, firefighters, or veterans, low or no-cost Sacramento personal injury litigation may be within your reach. Discuss your case with a leader or representative from your organization.
Contact us for your Sacramento accident lawyer todayAt the Law Offices of Mark A. Doughty, you can contact us twenty-four hours a day, and we are available for evening or weekend appointments. If necessary, we will even visit you at home or in the hospital. We accept cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you pay no fees unless we obtain a recovery for you. For the convenience of our clients, we have Spanish and Punjabi interpreters available. If you are injured, contact the Northern California Law Offices of Mark A. Doughty for an accident lawyer in the Sacramento Area.
- Yuba City, CA - call 530.674.1440
- Sacramento, CA - call 916.979.1917
- Lincoln, CA - call 916.645.1917
Read full article at: Our SettlementBoard BLOG
Filed under: Personal Injury Settlements
Topic: Automobile Accidents